Contemporary luxury home in Uvita
Brand-new tropical modern open concept luxury house with stunning views over Marino Ballena National Park whale’s tail. This 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home is perfect for hosting and entertaining guests in this getaway jungle retreat.
Features of the house include:
• Quality folding glass doors open up both sides of the main living area for unobstructed views of the gorgeous land and seascapes below.
• Quartz counter tops in the kitchen with new, top of the line stainless steel appliances.
• All lights throughout the property are energy-efficient LED lights with beautiful aesthetic fixtures, imported from US.
• Floating stairs, cabinets and large closets handmade from cedar wood.
• Two-car port with electric gate on a private road in a near future gated community with only four distant neighboring structures.
Enjoy peaceful meditations in your very own Zen rock garden located just outside your master bath shower.
The drive requires a 4x4 vehicle but quick 8 minutes from Uvita shops, restaurants and amenities.
Invite your friends or enjoy a private dip in the incredibly located reflecting pool, which also provides reflections of the immaculate natural surroundings and sunsets.
Welcome home to paradise!
Marcia brings a wealth of real estate investment expertise to OTP having begun her career as a real estate investor in 2000. She joined the OTP team in 2011. Her investment experience, knowledge of the local market and keen strategic thinking are key to her success as an agent. Marcia is a Certified Costa Rica Real Estate Agent and a member of the Real Estate Investment Network (REIN). Marcia moved from Calgary, Canada to Ojochal in 2006 to enjoy the peace and tranquility of the country. Marcia's small dog, Karma, can often be found snoozing behind her desk in the office. She speaks English and Spanish.